Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of architectural proposals and technical report documents including coordinating meetings, editing, redacting, printing, and binding of finished proposals.
- Field and respond to marketing materials requests including coordination with technical staff, and external partner firms.
- Enter and organize marketing data into our project database.
- Assist with awards submissions and industry questionnaires.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field required.
Experience in architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
This list contains knowledge, skills, and abilities that are typically associated with the job. It is not all-inclusive and may vary:
Required technical skills include the knowledge of:
- Persuasive technical writing and editing
- Understanding of brand standards, graphic design principles, and concepts as well as print production (pre-press) process
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Acrobat, and Photoshop)
- Project Management & Financial (e.g. Deltek Vision)
- Microsoft Office Suite
Must possess excellent communications skills:
- Develop rapport and work well with clients, staff, and management.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive written content.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate and maintain long-term relationships.
- Effectively promote organization and services offered.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Must have the following abilities:
- Be proactive, navigate uncertainty, and flourish with minimal guidance.
- Ability to organize and manage high volumes of information that can be complex in nature, with a high attention to detail.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Analyze and solve problems.
- Prioritize work.
- Perform within deadlines.
- Manage stress caused by workloads and deadlines.
- Work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Memory for details.
The incumbent performs in a typical office setting with appropriate climate controls. Tasks require a variety of physical activities which do not generally involve muscular strain, but do require activities related to walking, standing, bending, stooping, sitting, reaching, talking, hearing, and seeing. Common eye, hand, finger dexterity required to perform essential functions. May occasionally lift up to 15 lbs.